1. Q.)Who among the following cricketers from Madhya Pradesh has not played a Test match for India?
Explanation (b) In Madhya Pradesh, cricketers. Amay Khurasiya of Jabalpur is one of the players who played ODI matches for India but could not play the Test matches, while Narendra Hirwani, Mushtaq Ali and Rajesh Chauhan also participated in Test matches for India.
2. Q.)Which of the following players of Madhya Pradesh is related to badminton?
Explanation (d) Badminton player Aditya Joshi was born in Dhar district of Madhya Pradesh, while Pratul Joshi and Seema Bhandari have received training in Madhya Pradesh Badminton Academy. All these players have performed brilliantly in various national level competitions. Other Badminton Players of Madhya Pradesh” C.D. Devraj, Partho Ganguly, Ashok Saida. B.M. Kapadia, K. M. Tambe
3. Q.)In which Year was Madhya Pradesh’s female crick eter Sandhya Agarwal honored with the Arjuna Award?
Explanation (b) Sandhya, who was the captain of the Indian Test team performed brilliantly in the tournament played against England in the Year 1986 during her cricket career from 1984-1995 and honoured with the Arjuna Award.
Note: Currently she is the chairperson of the MPCA Under- 19 and Senior Women’s Cricket Selection Committee. She has also served as the coach and selector of the Indian women’s team in the BCCI.
The first female cricketer to be awarded by the Arjuna Award is Shanta Rangaswamy (1976).
4. Q.) Whom among the following cricketers playing for Madhya Pradesh in Ranji Trophy cricket, set a record for India taking 16 wickets in their first Test match?
Explanation (c) Narendra Deepchand Hirwani is a leg spin bowler who played for India. He is mainly remem bered for his first Test success, against the West Indies cricket team in the Year 1987-88 at M A Chidambaram Stadium of Chennai where he took 16 wickets in his first match.
Note: In his first match, no bowler in international cricket has done this feat, he took eight-eight wick ets in both innings of a test match, total 16 wickets and 136 runs in the match.
5. Q.) Where was the birth place of Narendra Hirwani, who played the Ranji team of Madhya Pradesh,?
Explanation (c) Born on 18 October 1968 in Gorakhpur in UP, Narendra Hirwani played from Madhya Pradesh team. Narendra Hirwani played his first match against West Indies in 1987. Hirwani played 17 test matches, in which he took 66 wickets. In 8-Year career, Hirwani played his last Test match against South Africa in the Year 1996.
Your information will never be shared with any third party