1. Q.)Which of the following is not a function of the Chief Secretary of state?
2. Q.)Who is the chief executive head of the state?
3. Q.)The ideals of liberty, equality and fraternity in the Preamble are borrowed from the Constitution of which country?
4. Q.)The “Bill of Rights” and “Judicial Review” are features of which of the following countries constitution?
5. Q.)Which Constitutional Amendment gave Right to Education to children in India?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Your information will never be shared with any third party