1. Q.)- With reference to Deep Dive Training Programme, consider the following:
1. It is a nation-wide adaptive scuba diving programme for people with disabilities as well as the able-bodied.
2. The programme is launched by Ministry of Water Resources.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
● Statement 1 is incorrect: It is a six-day training programme that aims to create awareness around cyber security and develop an empowered and strong cyber ecosystem in Government organizations in India
● Statement 2 is incorrect: Launched by: National e-Governance Division, Ministry of Electronics and IT under the Cyber Surakshit Bharat initiative.
● which is being organised for Chief Information Security officers (CISO) along with Technical Heads, Departments & organisations from central & state governments, front-line IT staff representing different Ministries, Bank organisations and PSUs. ● Programme started on October 25 and will conclude on October 30, 2021. Timing of the programme coincide with the National Cyber Security Awareness Month celebrations