1. ‘Al-Amal’ in news is related to which of the following?
2. The National Crisis Management Committee recently in news is chaired by which of the following?
3. Consider the following statements
- It is located along the Western Ghats in Kerala.
- The terrain consists of high-altitude grasslands interspersed with sholas.
- Anamudi, the highest peak in south India is located here.
Above description in question is related to
4. The Business Confidence Index, an indicator of the business sentiment across the Indian industry published by which of the following organisation
5. Consider the following statements regarding the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMBMY) in news
- It was launched in order to provide a comprehensive risk solution at the lowest uniform premium for the farmers in India.
- It provides the coverage for the entire cropping cycle including from the pre-sowing to post-harvest.
- It also provides coverage for the losses caused due to prevented sowing and mid-season adversities.
Which of the above statements are correct?