ETHICS THROUGH QUESTIONS & Answers (CSE Mains – 2021)
Number Of Session
A course targeting 130+ in Paper 4, with Question &Answers.
For 1st 50 Students its just 2999 /-
The course will be valid for 364 days since Enrolment.
Features of Course:
The very comprehensive course with unique way of approaching the Ethics subject, hold following features –
- Question and answer based approach covering 10 questions per class along the discussions.
- Monthly magazine for ethics.
- Covering each and every dimension of the question and related topic. In such a manner as UPSC demands.
- Covering courses in question, answers will develop approach of answer. Writing and understanding of terms and demands of UPSC.
- Lived out season next day at 11:00 AM.
- PDF notes of lecture are available at telegram.
- Weekly to session with faculty 121.
Classes will be uploaded at 7:00 PM.
Why General Studies (Ethics) – Paper IV is more important?
In 2013, the UPSC come up with the Paper – IV, titled Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude.
- It clearly mentions that “This paper will include questions to test the candidates’ attitude and approach to issues relating to integrity, probity in public life and his problem-solving approach to various issues and conflicts faced by him in dealing with society. Questions may utilize the case study approach to determine these aspects”.
Scoring well in ethics paper is the sine qua non for featuring in final list and getting one’s desired service. Like the essay paper, this paper offers maximum returns. With very less efforts one can score good marks. Thorough preparation of this paper also helps in adding the moral dimension to answers in GS Paper – 1, 2, 3 papers and also the essay paper. It also helps in coming across as a person who has qualities desired of a civil servant in the personality test.
What are the recent Trends in General Studies – IV?
The pattern of the paper remains the same as the previous year. Section-A is for 130 marks and Section-B consisting of six case studies is for 120 marks.
- The marking pattern in Section-A remains the same. Question number 6 has three sub questions which are quotes given by moral philosophers/thinkers which is on similar lines of the previous year question paper.
- Many of the questions in this section demands only a basic understanding of the terms mentioned in the syllabus. However, many questions have two parts, with the second part generally demanding the application of the understanding.
- The length of the Case Studies is smaller compared to the previous year. Only in one case study, the examiner is asking about the options available.
- Most of the case studies demand to suggest some measures with respect to the major issue in that particular case. This requires a stronghold on the Syllabus.
To sum up, we can say that UPSC is checking your theoretical knowledge and solution-oriented bureaucrat by explaining the context of the question in the case studies.
How this Course (Ethics Through Questions) meeting the demand?
We had a long research on the paper 4 & come up with the fact that Along with Optional, essay this Ethics is your crucial for not only selecting you but to score well in ranking list.
Since many students were facing the problems of approaching the Qs of Ethics even after they have sufficient knowledge. Hence, we come up with this course which will tackle the problems like –
- Approach of reading the Question paper in Both the sections.
- Analysing the focal points and their abbreviations in such a manner that you should be able to get the “Core” of demand.
- Building approach of answering and getting out from dilemma that what should be written and where.
- And most importantly developing the content in such a manner that it should be crisp and to the point.
- It also develops the answering content along with your static one like examples through current or news papers.
- It provides vague and needed focus on Case studies so that answering case studies should become interesting and as per IAS mind (what UPSC demands as civil servant from you)
Why you should join this Course?
We had very experience and best teaching faculty who had score 130+ in Ethics paper each time they appeared. They understand the demand of UPSC in better sense and have vast teaching and working experience.
- This course is in Q& A form which will make you study better; you will be able to complete each and every part of Syllabus and also at same time your answer writing practice will be done.
- After completion of course you’ll be completing your ethics in the manner as it should be, as notes are there & practice s also completed side by side.
- The Approach related to case studies will also be clearly developed in you mind after the course completion and you’ll be meeting the UPSC demands.
Those real-life examples will be adding more lucrativeness in your answer writing and most importantly it will be getting inculcated in oneself, so that the Qualities can be clearly visible in Interview also.
Fees and validity:
As mentioned earlier, the course will be Valid for 364 days on portal even after completion of your teaching at very nominal price as given below –
- 2999 /- only for 1st 50 students (A 60% Mammoth discount)
- 3999 /- for after 50 students. (50% discount)
How to enroll?
You can pay on the given link- https://imjo.in/w75ShS
Your payment is the confirmation of admission. Details shall be mailed to you on 19th evening. For any queries you can contact on the following numbers:
- Mobile- 7827025162/ 8920791129
- Email – [email protected]
- For any technical query -7774077181
- Contact timings- 11AM to 5 PM