- Overall, scoring in ethics paper is a game of keywords, awareness about self, and ability to project oneself as an individual who is pragmatic and productive while being committed to personal and professional ethics.
- This paper requires application of your knowledge. It is not same as Philosophy, Public Administration or Psychology. It requires understanding of each part of the syllabus and then its application using real life examples
- You can watch the Video for More Details
Marks variation in Ethics paper Over the Years
- Scoring Well in Ethics Paper is a must to secure a good rank.
- In this initial years 2013, 2014, 2015 – the highest marks in Ethics went upto 150. But over the years they have been reduced. But still they are around 130s and overall average has come down.
- Over the years though it has become difficult to score good marks because the paper is not bookish and it does not require too much theoretical Jargon.
Sources to refer for Ethics paper 4 .
- Ethics paper is more about testing the Ethical Competence and not the knowledge of Ethics. It is more about understanding the concept and less about memorization.
- Before referring any source you must understand that no source is complete, as this paper requires you to write as per the demand and link static concepts with Current Affairs and GS Topics.
- You can refer to the RaghukulCS Ethics Course and Mindmaps for getting all concepts and Examples at one point. Still if you feel that you should refer a book then you can refer the following:
- RaghukulCS Sample Material