1. Q.)Who is the female player who has won a bronze medal in the Aiba Asian Youth Boxing Championship?
Explanation (c) Madhya Pradesh State Boxing Academy player Divya Pawar made Madhya Pradesh proud by won a bronze medal in the AIBA Asian Youth Boxing Championship played from 19 to 28 April 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand. Divya Pawar won the quarter-final match in the 54 kg category and earned a bronze medal in the semi-final.Other major boxing players from Madhya Pradesh Anil Rajak, Shubham Mamarde, Anil Roka, Rahul Pasi, Manish Uikey, Arjun Singh Rawat, Poornima Rajput, Sarita Singh Tomar, Anjali Sharma
2. Q.)National Sailing School, Bhopal was prepared with the collaboration of
Explanation (b) The first Sailing School of the coun try has been established in collaboration with Yachting Association of India. The school is operated by high officials and instructors of the Navy.
3. Q.)When is the official start of badminton in Madhya Pradesh?
Explanation (b) The official start of badminton game in Madhya Pradesh is believed to have started with the establishment of Madhya Pradesh Badminton Association on October 19, 1946.
COMMENT- This association is the top badminton organiza tion of the state, its headquarters in Jabalpur but currently its headquarters has shifted to Indore.
4. Q.)To whom is “Samman Nidhi” given in Madhya Pradesh?
Explanation (c) According to the rules of Madhya Pradesh Sports and Youth Welfare Department, the “Samman Nidhi” is provided to the native player of Madhya Pradesh, who has represented the country to international sports competitions Olympics, World Champion, World Cup, Asian, International Cricket, and has won a medal.
5. Q.)How many state-level organizations of men’s hockey are working in Madhya Pradesh?
Explanation (a) Madhya Pradesh has achieved signifi cant achievements in the field of hockey at national and international stage. There are two state level organizations of men’s hockey in the state
(1) Hockey Association-Bhopal
(2) Madhya Pradesh Hockey Association-Jabalpur.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Your information will never be shared with any third party