1. Q.)Where is the regional centre of Life Insurance Corporation of India in Madhya Pradesh?
Explanation (b) Life Insurance Corporation of India is headquartered in Mumbai. It has eight regional centres and 101 divisional offices, one of which is located in Bhopal, the capital of Madhya Pradesh.
2. Q.)The first community radio centre of the state was started from which district of Madhya Pradesh?
Explanation (a) For the first time in the country, the first community radio centre of Madhya Pradesh was started from Sironj in Vidisha district on September 12, 2008, as part of the establishment of Community Radio Center in Madhya Pradesh for the information of tribal welfare schemes. The telecast from this centre started on October 2, 2008.
Note: Community radio is a type of radio service that provides a third model of radio broadcasting beyond commercial and public service. Community stations can serve geographic communities and communities of interest. They broadcast content that is popular with a local, specific audience, which may be ignored by com mercial or mass media broadcasters.
3. Q.)When was the Madhya Pradesh Goseva Commission established?
Explanation (a) In Madhya Pradesh, Gau Seva Commission has been set up to protect and take proper care of cows. For this “Goseva Ayog Rules, 1995” has been passed.
4. Q.)Where was the first farmer school/Kisan Vidyalaya of the state opened in Madhya Pradesh?
Explanation (a) The first farmer school of the state has been opened by the Madhya Pradesh government in Jabalpur city.
5. Q.)Where is the office of Accountant General of Madhya Pradesh located?
Explanation (c) The office of the Accountant General of Madhya Pradesh is located in Gwalior. The headquarters of this office is under the Chairmanship of the Accountant General, “53, Arera Hills”, Bhopal.
COMMENT- Office Main Functions
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Your information will never be shared with any third party