1. Which of the following pacts are signed by India with the US?
- Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA)
- Communications Compatibility and Security Agreement (COMCASA)
- Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement (BECA)
Select the correct answer by using the codes given below
2. New Zealand is an island country located in the south-western Pacific Ocean. The two main islands by size are the North Island, separated by
3. Consider the following statements regarding the International North South Transport Corridor (INSTC)
- It is the multi-mode network of ship, rail, and road route for moving freight between the countries.
- This route connects India and Russia through Iran and Pakistan.
- Russia, India, and Iran are the founding member states of INSTC.
Which of the above statements are correct?
4. The Chabahar port recently in news is located on
5. Houthi rebels in news is associated with which of the following country?